Thompson Towing and Roadside Assistance will provide the same professional service that you have come to count on at The Thompson Organization. Whether you are in an accident or having car troubles, our team will assist you the best way possible. With four state-of-the-art rollback trucks and two Roadside Assistance vehicles at the ready, we'll get you safely back on the road in no time.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Flat tire changes • Jump starts • Lockouts • Battery Changes • 24/7 Towing • Recovery
Accident and disabled vehicle checklist:
- Stay safe. Stay in your car if there is a risk of injury or if moving might put you at risk of further injury.
- Move your vehicle to a safe location if possible, especially if your car is creating a safety hazard or obstructing traffic. Put your hazard lights on.
- Call 911 immediately to report the accident and get help to the scene, if needed.
- Call your insurance company.
- Call Thompson Towing at (215) 489-3900 (local) or 1-800-846-6776 and press 6 (toll-free)
What should you do next?
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Take the names and insurance information of any drivers involved in the accident.
- Provide your name and insurance information to the police and to other driver(s).
- If you have a smart phone or camera, take photos to document the scene if it is safe to do so.
- If you have an accident report form, fill in as many details as possible at the scene.