When you experience a collision or get into an accident, the last thing you should be concerned with is the state of your vehicle. Let us handle it.
The Thompson Collision Center in Plumsteadville is fully-equipped with knowledgeable technicians who will return your car to its pre-accident condition efficiently. We work closely with insurance companies to create a painless process, and we only use genuine parts to ensure your vehicle returns to you in top condition.
We're proud to be a Toyota Certified Collision Center, Lexus Certified Collision Center,
Audi Authorized Aluminum Collision Repair Center, Porsche Approved Collision Center, and Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility.
And while we specialize in Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Volkswagen, Porsche, and Audi body repairs, all makes and models are welcome.
Accident and disabled vehicle checklist:
- Stay safe. Stay in your car if there is a risk of injury or if moving might put you at risk of further injury.
- Move your vehicle to a safe location if possible, especially if your car is creating a safety hazard or obstructing traffic. Put your hazard lights on.
- Call 911 immediately to report the accident and get help to the scene, if needed.
- Call your insurance company.
- Call Thompson Towing at (215) 489-3900 (local) or 1-800-846-6776 and press 6 (toll-free)
What should you do next?
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Take the names and insurance information of any drivers involved in the accident.
- Provide your name and insurance information to the police and to other driver(s).
- If you have a smart phone or camera, take photos to document the scene if it is safe to do so.
- If you have an accident report form, fill in as many details as possible at the scene.